Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On Being Authentic

I've been blogging forever - just not here.

Suzy Manhattan is a brand new spanking clean virgin space where I intend to settle in and share myself, my thoughts, and my life as honestly and genuinely as possible because being authentic is important to me. Unfortunately, when you blog openly and publish real names and faces and truth along with all that authenticity ~ people sometimes object. (Can you believe that?) Therefore, I have gone underground, into the bowels of the subway rails, where shadows fall across my face and real names have no value.

I will not decorate my page with gadgets or graphics or photos or auto-cued music or bells or whistles. I have no desire to be flashy. My goal is not to seek Followers or comments, but neither am I against them. I have come here to express one thing and one thing only... truth.

If you recognize yourself in any of my posts... it is pure coincidence. All identifying names, places and details have been carefully adjusted to protect the innocent ~ me!

I may be prolific - or not. I'll write if and when the mood strikes and only then. I will not be a slave to blogging.

But I WILL have interesting things to share. That is my personal guarantee because you never have to make good stuff up when you are being authentic. It just happens.

No comments: